Finally there’s an app that lets you categorize all of your photos on your iPhone.
PhotoTag is an app that allows you to tag and find photos of your friends that are saved on your iPhone.
Just select any photo that is saved to your iPhone and tag your friends. PhotoTag saves the image and places it into categories based on each of the names that were tagged.
Don’t waste time scrolling through hundreds or thousands of pictures, with PhotoTag quickly locate photos of all of your friends.
This must have app makes finding images saved to your iPhone unbelievably easy.
Visit us at www.twitter.com/phototagapp or email us at email@example.com with any comments or improvements that you would like to see in this App.
Upgrades for version 2 are being completed now and will be released soon.
How to use PhotoTag:
- Tap the Add Image button and select a photo.
- Click on the Create Tag button.(Stretch/Shrink the box to fit your need).
- Select the Text Box and insert a new name, or tap the Add Names Button and select someone previously tagged.
- Once you have tagged all of your friends click Save Image.
- Click View and easily find the photos of your friends.
Few screenshots of Phototag:
More about your PhotoTag App on YouTube: